Offer to Partners
We invite you to support the conference and together with us enter the history of the development of the global IT industry!
Please consider our platinum, gold, silver, bronze package. Also, we are ready to offer a row of dedicated statuses. Ready to discuss individual conditions for every partner.
Offer to Information Partners
We will be glad to have mutually beneficial cooperation with goal IT resources and communities ready to offer possibilities for promotion of Information sponsors within the bounds of Analyst Days:
- Status assignment - Information Partner of Analyst Days.
- Placing a logo at the official site of the conference analystdays.com.
- Placing a printed matter (newspapers, magazines etc.) at the stands placed in a hall of conference. We welcome providing various souvenirs (pens, calendars, magnets, stick, etc.) from an Information Partner.
- Providing 5% discount to Information Partner for visitors of their resources according to promo code (promo code is available upon request).
Information partners of the conference Analyst Days undertake:
- To place the conference banner with the active searchable link to the site http://www.analystdays.com on the main page of their resource. The banner must be available no less than 1 month from publication date.
- To publish not less than 2 announcements about the conference (the organizers provide all the necessary information about the conference preparation progress).
- Send out an electronic newsletter on subscribers database.
- Publish a review about the conference progress and results (all materials, including the actual information, the photo and video can be provided by the organizer, or should be coordinated with the organizer before the publication in order to avoid actual errors - in names, names, dates and so forth).
To contact us, please, use Contacts.
- 29.01.2021We have connected a Rapid Payment SystemInstant payments via PayMaster's Rapid Payment System.
- 27.01.2021About the format of the Analyst Days-12 conferenceThe conference will take place in a hybrid format. This means that you can take part both offline and online.
- 31.12.2020Extension of the talks' submission deadlineThe deadline for talks' submission has been extended to 31.01.2021.