Analyst Days - 16
About the conference
The 16th International Conference on System and Business Analysis «Analyst Days» will be held in Moscow (Russia) on April 21-22, 2023.
We invite you to attend the International Conference on System and Business Analysis – Analyst Days. The Conference will be held in a 2-day format (offline and online) in Moscow, and therefore, you will get to speak and share expertise with representatives of a significant number of IT companies from different cities and countries. Moreover, you will get to become familiar with iconic locations of the capital of Russia, with sights of it and surrounding areas.
Analyst Days is the conference wherein a row of professional questions are discussed, including: the most recent innovations, trends, experiences, results and challenges in the field of requirements engineering, a practise of requirement management, the necessary skills, techniques, technologies, environment, etc. The conference will be interesting to most and least specialists involved in the working processes with requirements.
What is Analyst Days?
For many experts and managers, «Analyst Days» is a fine possibility to declare itself and prepare high-quality experts who will raise analysis and strengthen competitive positions and create advantages. Analyst Days is a fine platform for dialogue and sharing of experience for the people involved in system and business analysis. Leading experts will tell you about the achievements and show you how to use different analysis tools, techniques, and methodologies effectively. For beginners, it is a good chance to get new useful acquaintances in a professional environment.
The conference focuses on a wide range of issues related to systems and business analysis::
Requirements, managing the collection and changing process. Requirement description formats. The problem of variability of requirements "on the go." Verification and validation of requirements by the development team. Tracing requirements, identifying hidden requirements and finding dependencies between requirements.
Systems and enterprise architecture, systems integration. Design and verification of system architecture. Architectural crib: what and how to build. Solutions architecture development.
Presentation of results to customers, investors, developers. How to achieve that everyone understands everything in the same way: what needs to be done, where we are going, and why we exist. Storytelling.
Organisation of work activities of the analyst department. Where to find good analysts? How to grow them? The minimum set of knowledge and methods for analytics. Evaluation of the quality of work analyst. Motivation management.
How to quickly learn new and unique subject areas.
Why should I participate?
- Communication. For two days of hard work with colleagues, you can find new variants of problems solutions facing you and your company.
- Experience. You can get acquainted with the best experts and personally discuss details interesting to you with independent experts and representatives of the leading IT Companies.
- Lobby. The informal dialogues will allow you to receive information about the efficiency and expediency of concrete solutions which your company plans to use.
- Discussions. Participating in roundtables and discussions, you can look at aspects of analysis from the different sides, opening new possibilities for the effective construction of your work.
- Contacts. New acquaintances will help you to take advantage of a wide experience of the best experts in the sphere of system and business analysis.
- Training. The unique possibility of training and participation in master classes will allow you to raise the quality of your work.
- Change of environment. Working in new conditions will allow you to have a fresh outlook on analysis problems and as much as the possible investment of your time in the company's development.
- WiFi. Fast internet will allow you to perform productive tasks while listening to the talks.
For your convenience, we created a letter template for your boss to explain participation in the conference.
Why should Companies participate?
Analyst Days is the Number 1 Conference in the CIS and one of the major events in Eastern Europe devoted to system and business analysis in IT. Every time we invite renowned experts of the international class as keynote speakers.
The Conference has a significant professional impact. Everybody can become familiar with the proceedings of the conference, discuss interesting issues, and offer their own vision of problematic situations. The Conference is not finished with the official part. All discussions are continued offline until the next event.
Partners of past events: Croc_Code, Digital Economy League, Raiffeisenbank, VTB, Sportmaster, Megafon, Accenture, EPAM, Cinimex, Diasoft, Innovative People, Axenix, DevExperts, Promsvyazbank, GNIVC, Ak Bars Bank, OZON, SEZ Innopolis, etc.
Becoming a partner of Analyst Days, your company obtains the opportunity to express themselves clearly, their services, products, research results before an audience of professionals. This is an opportunity to see the most active participants and invite them to collaborate.
The status of the partner of such conference as Analyst Days is a testament to the company's highest levels, which is not indifferent to issues of improving the competitiveness of products by introducing innovative approaches in system and business analysis.
- 14.02.2022Anti-COVID measures at the Analyst Days-14 conference
- 13.05.2021Transfer options for Analyst Days-12For your convenience, we have prepared transfer options for the Analyst Days-12 conference in a convenient format.
- 29.01.2021We have connected a Rapid Payment SystemInstant payments via PayMaster's Rapid Payment System.