Working groups (WG) as a tool for developing a team of analysts.
It's time to develop. Develop yourself as a specialist, develop the analytics team in your organisation, and raise your company's level by pumping up your employees and knowledge base. By making a WG, you can improve quality, reduce errors in your work, speed up/automate/get rid of routine work.
In the talk, I will elaborate on the working groups, such as:
- reviewing of technical specifications;
- translation of technical specifications into confluence;
- development of a company business process description;
- development of analyst guidelines;
- knowledge base moderators;
- consilium of analysts;
- weekly analyst meeting.