In my talk, I want to share how, after successfully transforming a large team to a product-based approach (Agile / DevOps), I applied the experience gained to make processes and working principles transparent in the new team.
I will share the following:
- What regular activities we had, and which ones shouldn't be skipped in the first place.
- How to get the process of value delivery and set up the "Pipeline."
- What tweaks we make for a new process in Jira.
- What documentation template worked out for me and why.
- I'll also talk about a few successful solutions for combining Jira and Confluence functionality that we've had.
And in the process, we'll dive into the small details of our adventure.