Data in comics: From sources to delta
Data is a stream that represents value. Do you want to learn how to manage it so that the benefits do not float by? Then I suggest diving together to consider some features of this world:
- Non-killable Data
- We carry the data using a sieve
- Data are different: big, small, wide, dark...
- Data temperature and how to treat
- "Medical" examination for data
- Is the data reservoir imaginary?
- Data flushing and how to swim on
- Value all data and let no one leave offended
If you want to work with data, you will have to learn to swim. I won't make you little mermaids in thirty minutes, but I will tell you in which direction you can try to mutate and evolve