Not an ivory tower, but a guide to action (about the professional standard of a system analyst)
There is an entrenched view in the professional community that professional standards are unnecessary.
However, ours is not written in an ivory tower and can be successfully applied in the following areas:
- guidelines in the profession (where to develop and where to go);
- using the professional standards in the system of higher education and the system of professional education;
- using the professional standards by training centres;
- using the professional standards for self-education of system analysts;
- using professional standards by system analysts and those who hire, train and set tasks for them.
Anyone interested in this, who sees other perspectives, comes and talks about it.