Creating business value on microservices in 5 steps: LOW-Code ecosystem to help us
Today's microservices reality has presented analysts with new challenges:
- Be able to quickly isolate independent domains from the tangle of the business model.
- The usual practice of analysts describing business processes, DBs, and UIs with different tools does not solve the problem of creating a single, multi-component solution.
- A tool is required that helps to design a product comprehensively in a microservice architecture.
- It is more difficult to find a common language with customers, architects, and developers at the design stage.
- Comprehensive monitoring of the whole solution is required.