Analyst's mastery on integration projects
What is an analyst's mastery? These are the work details that allow you to achieve the highest results due to your professional skills and personal experience.
I'm going to talk about the basic rules of integration interfaces' description, which are strictly recommended to follow for high-quality results.
Having worked 20 years in IT and 17 years as an analyst, I have elaborated the following rules set:
- take into account all values of integrated interfaces dictionaries,
- handle empty and missing values,
- use mappings between different integration layers,
- nail down errors for all algorithms branches
- shrink usage of the general system error HTTP code = 500