Making software suitable for testing, support and development. Creating of tools beyond the ToR
You probably had to face the following problems:
- Tight project deadlines.
- Developers require the detailed formulation of tasks.
- Frequent occurrence of errors in the program and data distortion.
- Finding errors is time-consuming.
- You need to sort out your old tasks or a colleague's tasks.
- Specific data domain and a large volume of data.
- Subject area experts, not IT specialists, are testing the system.