How to describe requirements for GUI elements
Having worked as a system analyst for a few years, I faced the common problem of a lack of methodology for describing requirements for the user interface (GUI).
Through my own experience, I saw the consequences of this:
- the requirements description was incomplete, and the requirements themselves were conflicting;
- analysts had to spend extra time compiling requirements;
- errors occurred during IT product development, leading to bugs and rework.
As a result, I had to develop methodologies for working with such requirements myself.
In my presentation, I will describe them in detail and hopefully help:
- those who want to enter IT, intern and junior analysts;
- IT team leaders and analytics department team leads who want to develop qualified analysts and close gaps in documentation quickly.