Reach Up to Heaven: How to Build Effective Interaction with a "Difficult" Customer
In practice, the analyst interacts with a wide range of persons, and sometimes the dialogue "doesn't go well".
There is an eternal confrontation and, sometimes, a lack of understanding between the business analyst and the Сustomer. Agree that at least once in your work, you have faced this problem.
Within the talk, we will:
- Talk about how to find an approach to Customers with a tech background without reducing your performance. What you need to know and do to make everyone involved in the process happy.
- Consider the reasons why the customer does not accept your business requirements.
- Consider how to come to an agreement with the tech owners of the systems and how to understand and share your value on the project as a business analyst.
- Consider practical tips and talk openly about the problems.
The talk will be of interest to those who:
- works on Enterprise projects;
- have faced the fact that his or her customer = IT expert;
- have difficulties in building communications on the project.