Docs-as-Code in a nutshell
There are many reasons to consider such systems, and here are just a few:
- You have grown to review requirements.
- You understand the importance of the convenience of code editors.
- You need an open-source self-hosted system or a little money.
- You've been sitting on Google Docs and want the next-level tool.
- You need an alienable documentation system.
- You want to automate the documentation quality pipeline using stat analysis, reducing the amount of manual labour.
- Principles of work, in which case the approach will be justified, and when not.
- Classification and main tools, including a tool from Facebook combined with various editors.
- The advantages that the docs-as-code approach provides, including reviews, change requests, and static analyzers of documentation quality.