Workshop: Templates and Automation as Tools for the Professional Growth of Analysts and TechWriters
1h 30 min
It's no secret that in the work of an analyst, a significant part involves document development. Technical writers, on the other hand, do this all day long. In the workshop, we'll discuss the value of templates in documentation, the pros and cons of their application. We'll explore how with the help of templates and documentation automation:
- Eliminate the monotony of work.
- Reduce errors that are inevitable in repetitive tasks.
- Cut labour costs at least in half.
- Ensure completeness and consistency of decisions.
- Foster collaboration between analysts and technical writers, increasing the team's overall efficiency.
The workshop is based on techniques honed in practical work on large projects.