Workshop: I'll go build my own MVP, with preference, and courtesans!
1h 30 min
In this game, analysts will be able to go through the process of hypothesis verification via an MVP, from the moment of hypothesis ideation to the selection of requirements that need to be considered.
As a result of the workshop, analysts will learn to:
- Accurately formulate hypotheses for the development of their products or projects.
- Determine the scope and necessary composition of the MVP.
- Articulate the vision of a successful MVP launch outcome.
- Work only with stakeholders whose opinions are important for the MVP.
- Identify critical scenarios that must be incorporated into the MVP to achieve success.
- Understand how and with what requirements to work at the stage of creating and launching the MVP.