Business Analyst as problem solver and change Agent
- Changes, Interested Parties, Interests, Goals, Challenges, Opportunities, Requirements, Restrictions, Applications, Platforms ...
- Mix, but do not shake up.
The world is becoming easier and it changes very quickly. What happens with the role the business analyst in the corporate world, what requirements apply to his work?
As part of the talk the following questions will be answered:
- Who is the IT representatives of business and how it relates with the BA role?
- How to build a relationship with the business?
- How to build relationships with centers of competence?
- Where and how a business analyst can to grow?
Business Analysis, Changes, Underlying Knowledge, Business Architecture