Monitoring system: advanced set of technical metrics or a panorama of success?
What happens if the project has no place and time for analytics?
The following questions will be discussed with the talk:
- what kind the metrics are;
- how to find the metrics, define and make them friends;
- what are “holes in the fence” and why they are absolutely not suitable for understanding the picture of the world;
- what is the “panorama of success” and how to design it so that it is alive and answering questions?
- what should be the dream team for such a project?
- and most importantly, what the role does the analyst play in such a project? (spoiler: key role!)