The presentation is intended for experienced business analysts taking on a business consultant role. It gives essential tools for effective business process consulting. The presenter suggests a universal model for understanding any business and provides examples of applying it to various industries. The model explains
- the layers of business architecture;
- relationship of business analysis deliverables and artefacts to the layers of business architecture;
- the role of business processes in business and how they relate to other elements of the business architecture.
The presentation further elaborates
- primary and auxiliary deliverables of a typical business process consulting project;
- the optimal content of business process consulting deliverables based on the world's best practices and presenter's personal experience;
- the ways to produce the deliverables and to present them to the client's executives.