In general, the systems analyst has three fronts of work:
- communication with the customer,
- communication with the team,
- communication with other analysts on the project.
Lack of trust in our work often leads to expenses and conflicts. I mean, credibility is the process. We must manage it. I want to share my experience with such a story. I participated in a project for a major international auditor. When I came to the project after 2 months from the start, I saw the following situation:
- there was none analyst on the project;
- the team did not understand whether it solves the problem correctly;
- the team had conflicts and distrust to the results of each other's work;
- the product did not work correctly;
- the customer had a negative from misunderstanding of the status of the project.
I want to tell you how I built credibility in the results of my work with the team and the customer. What I did, what led to the boost/decline of credibility and what conclusions I made.