API Autotest development by efforts of analysts
It’s a matter of fact that most of us face the following problems during project work:
- The system is released quite often but there’s no money for autotest.
- Backend acceptance criteria are questionable.
- Much time is spent on the search of integration mistakes because of Frequent releases by other System Developers.
- Senior managers set the autotest coverage up to 146% and a short deadline...
- A complex calculation algorithm is run on the server, it is expanded and has to be controlled.
In this talk, I’m going to tell you:
- How we solved the problems mentioned above as well as other relevant ones by efforts of analysts.
- How to reach a significant level of test automation not being able to code and having little working time.