As part of the process of implementing and supporting a large project, difficulties may arise in interpreting the Customer's requirements and their implementation by the Contractor at the stages: domain model design, metadata design and development.
As a rule, these difficulties are not associated with the qualifications of the employees of the Customer's and Contractor's teams. It is associated with the connectionless between the terms (terminology) on each stage of implementation.
This talk is about:
- a list of difficulties and their intended solution (as is, best-practice)
- a list of difficulties we tried to solve
The talk consists of 3 conceptual parts:
- a solution how to collaborate Customer's and Contractor's teams designing a domain model
- a solution for managing metadata (logical and physical models)
- a solution for the implementation of various development teams into an existing process