Interview. How to talk to people about requirements
The interview is a basic communicative element of an analyst's work. All of us have conducted it a thousand times, and it would seem that we can hardly be taught anything new.
But in fact, the skill of effectively asking questions and getting the right information is a complex science that experts in the field have been learning for years.
We've done the research, and we'll tell you:
- How to analyse focus groups
- How to prepare for an interview
- Why it's hard to ask a good question
- What good and bad questions are in general
- What qualities you need to learn to conduct interviews well
- How to construct an effective question structure
- What types of questions exist and how to combine them
- How to listen and take notes
- How to process and analyse the results