From this talk, you will learn:
- How IT infrastructure for Business Process Monitoring (BPM) looks like in a bank and worldwide.
- What SLA, NFR, performance metrics are. What they are used for. Why we need statistics gathering.
- What the audit trail is: tasks execution, error audit. System stability and data quality.
- Means and tools for monitoring. Going forward from manual to automated approach.
- Pros and Cons of custom and ready-to-use 3rd party software.
- Effective Root Cause Analysis and Decision making based on BPM.