Up to two-thirds of organisations struggle with turning their strategies into results, missing out on a potential performance increase of 60 to 100%. Yet without successful execution, any strategy is pointless. Indeed, strategy = execution. Where does strategy become a reality? In change projects. With business analysis perfectly positioned to connect the dots from idea to solution, from strategy to success.
Enter the strategic BA, who helps the team in finding answers to the following questions:
- How do you formulate good goals that guide solution design and execution without restricting creativity?
- How do you deal with stakeholders that know the solution before having investigated the problem?
- Why do you need to think about options and alternatives, and how do you facilitate their discovery?
- Should you still be doing projects? Is there a better alternative?
- What are the strategic BA’s new roles in a world where strategy = execution?