The new world, its challenges. And analysts
This talk about a career as an analyst. It is a thankless job to be a global analyst; the “butterfly” will flap its wings and everything will turn upside down. But the analyst who does not dream of becoming a strategist is a bad one.
And as part of the talk, we will discuss the new utopia and answer the key questions that I am regularly asked:
- What's going on? (A brief PEST-TESP analysis)
- Where is this world going?
- Why is relocation not an option?
- What do I personally, as an analyst, have to do with all this?
- Why don't “they” have a systems analyst position? :)
P.S.: Not anyone's official position.