Visualization is a commonly used way to solve a number of questions from the sales stage to the software development, allowing to:
- demonstrate the proposed solution to the customer;
- clarify the desired scenarios of user behaviour;
- detail the requirements for the development team.
Within the framework of the talk we will:
- figure out WHAT is a wireframe, mockup and prototype;
- answer the question WHERE they can be created;
- highlight the basic situations, WHEN and which of them should be used;
- consider the features of their creation for mobile apps on IOS, Android and Aurora (Sailfish is the only mobile OS, included in the Unified Register of Russian Software).